Top 9 advantages of having a Aadhar card in India
- The Aadhar Card number establishes an exceptionally unique identity for the cardholder which would be distinct from all other Aadhar card holders. This would help in easy identification of fake or ghost identities.
- The Aadhar card and Aadhar number will serve as absolute ID proof for the cardholders.
- Aadhar card would help in applying for a passport as it would work as both ID and address proof.
- Investors can use their Aadhar number as valid evidence of their investment accounts.
- Aadhar has now been made compulsory for all students seeking admission in different educational institutions in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Aadhar card will serve as valid ID proof for some of the leading mobile network connections.
- Many times sufficient government aids don’t reach out to the poor and needy given their lack of proper ID proof needed to confirm their identity as the beneficiary. The Aadhar will help in solving the ID issues as the Aadhar number would be unique for everybody.
- Aadhar card identity would help in quick electronic money transfer.
- The Aadhar identity can be checked from any part of India.